Strategic Plan Development and Consultation
Australian Pork Limited is currently developing its 2020-2025 Strategic Plan and invites comments and submissions from interested stakeholders.
APL is developing its next strategic plan and would like your input into where and how we drive the industry’s future. Workshops have begun and will be held in each state. To get involved, complete the registration form to let us know which consultation event you’d like to attend. After that, just turn up and participate – it’s that simple.
Producer meetings will run from 11am to 5pm and will be followed by networking drinks and a casual meal. These meetings will also include a working lunch.
- 22 October 2019: Technology Park, Perth, WA?
- 25 October 2019: Tanunda Weintal, Barossa, SA*
- 18 November 2019: Narrandera Ex-Servicemen’s Club, Narrandera, NSW
- 19 November 2019: Young Services Club, Young, NSW
- 25 November 2019: Quest Launceston, Launceston, TAS
- 26 November 2019: Quality Hotel Taylor Lakes, Melbourne, VIC
- 28 November 2019: Moama Bowling Club, Echuca, VIC
- 4 December 2019: Burke & Wills Hotel, Toowoomba, QLD
- 5 December 2019: Kingaroy RSL, Kingaroy, QLD
- 23 October 2019: Technology Park, Perth WA
- 24 October 2019: Adelaide Royal Coach, Adelaide SA
- 20 November 2019: Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport, Sydney NSW
- 27 November 2019: Quality Hotel Taylor Lakes, Melbourne VIC
- 3 December 2019: Novotel Brisbane Airport, Brisbane, QLD