Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
[closed] Out of Session Call for Tender: Development of a virtual tour of the pork supply chain
APL is currently seeking applications from service providers to provide an overview of the pork industry value chain by developing a virtual tour using 360 degree photo and video technology.
The tour is to explore both indoor and outdoor pig production systems, transport, lairage, processing, chilling, and retailing of Australian pork products.
The project will:
- Support industry transparency – the Australian pork industry wants to use this technology to better tell its story across the value chain without compromising biosecurity.
- Enable the general public and students to get “on” farm to become more familiar with pig farming and processing practices used in Australia.
- Be used to enhance APL’s “Pigs in Schools” program.
Deliverables will include a virtual tour of the pork supply chain that is embedded or built into the Aussie Pig Farmers website with modules covering:
- Both indoor and outdoor pig production systems
- Lairage and some processing/chilling
- Retail and promoting of Australian pork
Applications close 9am Monday 3 February 2020. Download the full call for tender document from the link below.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.